Women, of all ages, from all over the world want to look good regardless of their age. Here are some useful make up mink fur eye lashes for your beautiful make-over;
1. The foundation
– The first step for a beautiful make-over is to find the right foundation for oneself. Most Asian, Latin and Caucasians women have yellow-based mink fur eye lashes . In order to look natural with a flawless look they need to wear yellow based foundations.
2. Eye brow shaping
– Hnrol One has to define the eye brow shaping before applying foundation, mascara or powder to the face. A well defined mink fur eye lashes brows helps to frame the eyes, make them look bigger and attractive.
3. Eye makeup
– The idea behind eye mink fur eye lashes tips is to create an illustration that minimizes ‘fault’ and increase the perception of perfect expressive eyes as eye makeup helps to enhance your eye’s shape and color.
– There are two basic ways to apply eye shadow in shape shading: “rounded” and “winged”. Check out which shading shape work best for you.
– Then move to the eye shadow portion: remember that dark color recede features while light color highlight
– First of all, apply the lightest shade over the entire eyelid, then apply the medium shade on the lower eyelid ; next apply the darkest shade in the outer corner of the eyes to create a deep look
– Apply the eyeliner starting from the centre of the eye, and work them towards the corner of the eye
– Lastly, mascara completes your eye make up by making the mink fur eye lashes look darker and thicker.
4. Eye lashes curler
– If you want to curl your mink fur eye lashes , you got to do it before the mascara is applied. Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. Curling eyelashes helps to open up your eyes and make them look bigger.
5. Add Blush
– Blushing helps to enhance and contour the cheek, highlight the cheek bone and add natural color to your face.
– The best time to apply the blush is after the foundation,
– Get a good brush for your blush application, while picking your color carefully to help enhance the natural healthy glow on your face.
6. Apply Lipstick
– Applying lipstick with moisturizers, vitamin E and sun protection is an effective way to protect your mink fur eye lashes.
– Lipstick adds the finishing touch. Applying lipstick after drawing a crisp lip outline helps to keep the lipstick color intact.
– For a shiny finish, use a tinted lip gloss after applying lipstick.
At the end of this article, I’d like to share cool websites with more tips on mink fur eye lashes like makeup tips and how to apply fairy makeup. Visit for more information.