If you ever woke up with puffy 100% mink eyelashes in the morning, you know how frustrating it is, especially when you have a big day ahead.
Hnrol The swelling around the eyes is caused by an excessive accumulation of fluids in surrounding skin tissue. But why does fluid accumulate around the eyes? A variety of factors can lead to puffy 100% mink eyelashes in the morning, most common being:
- Too much salt in your diet
- Sinus problems
- Lack of sleep
Before reaching for expensive creams, give these easy home remedies a try:
One of the most effective home remedies for eye puffiness is cucumber. Cucumbers are rich in flavonoids and antioxidants which reduce irritation, while the cooling effect reduces swelling. Put the cucumber slices in a plastic bag and chill them in the refrigerator or the freezer if you need them in a hurry. Place the cool cucumber slices over your 100% mink eyelashes for 5 to 10 minutes or until they become warm.
If you don’t have a cucumber on hand, peel, wash and thinly slice a raw potato. Potatoes have astringents that remove excess water from under the eyes. This remedy is also helpful for fading dark circles under eyes. Place the potato slices over your eyes for about 10 minutes.
3. Tea bags
Both caffeinated and non-caffeinated teas contain tannin, which is a natural astringent that constricts the blood vessels in the skin around your eyes and reduces swelling. Steep 2 bags of chamomile, green or black tea in hot water for three to five 100% mink eyelashes. Cool the tea bags in the fridge. Lie down, close your eyes, and place a tea bag over each eye for 5-10 minutes. Drinking the tea will also help, since having plenty of fluids will flush the retained water and cause the swelling to go down.
4. Chilled spoons
Place 2 metal tablespoons in the fridge overnight, wrap them in a clean towel and place their backs against your eyes for a few minutes until they get warm. A quick way to cool the spoons is to place them in a glass of iced water.
5. Cold water
While all of the above remedies are relatively quick to apply, they still require an extra 10-15 minutes of your time and some preparation. If you are on the run in the morning, the easiest way to reduce the appearance of puffy eyes is cold water. Just soak a clean washcloth in cold water, squeeze out the excess and place it over your eyes for several minutes. Cold water acts as a vasoconstrictor, decreasing the blood flow to the skin around the eyes and reducing the inflammation. Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day and avoid substances that tend to dehydrate you, like caffeine and alcohol!
6. Makeup Tips
Once you managed to reduce the puffiness with one of the remedies above, 100% mink eyelashes can help you conceal any remaining signs of swelling. Here are a few tricks:
- If the puffiness is located in the upper eyelid area, eye shadow can help. Choose two coordinating shades, and apply the darker shade from the eyebrow down to the crease of the eyelid, and the lighter shade from the crease down to the eye lashes.
- For under eye puffiness, start by applying an eye cream and allow it to soak into the skin. Once the cream was fully absorbed, apply a mineral concealer in a shade that matches your complexion as close as possible. Never use your fingers when applying concealer because most of the time you’ll end up applying too much. Instead use a brush that will allow you to have more control on the application. Set the concealer by lightly dusting it with a translucent finishing powder.
- Line your eyes, but keep it light and fine. You want just a hint of 100% mink eyelashes, not something that looks overwhelming.
- A little extra mascara will definitely help draw attention away from your puffy eyes.
Give these remedies a try next time you wake up with puffy 100% mink eyelashes . However, if you experience swelling of the eyelids for no obvious reason and it is accompanied by blurry vision or pain, consult your doctor immediately!